The Best Chyawanprash Products Available in the Market
November 05, 2021 | By StayHappi Pharmacy
Updated On - November 09, 2021
Chyawanprash is a type of Ayurvedic medicine that is composed of many herbs and minerals. Although Chyawanprash contains over 50 medicinal herbs, its prime ingredient is Amla or Indian Gooseberry which is the world's richest source of Vitamin C. It contains honey which helps it achieve its jam-like consistency. Honey is mixed in with a blend of herbs such as clove, cardamom and cinnamon which help it gain its signature comforting aroma. The finished product as we all know is a blend of sweet, sour and spicy flavour. We have all been seeing ads of Chyawanprash ever since we were little. During these dire times, the emphasis on our health and well being has reached new heights and ingesting Chyawanprash has become the need of the hour. This article would help you decide what brand to go for.
- Kapiva Chyawanprash - For Immunity and Daily Wellness A brand that is fairly new but has set a strong footing in the Ayurvedic market, Kapiva aims to make Ayurveda available to all. This decently priced product borrows principles from the Ayurvedic Charak Samhita. What makes it different from the other brands of Chyawanprash on this list is the usage of fresh and ripe yellow amlas which have a higher percentage of Vitamin C as compared to the other types of amla. A cherry on top is that these amlas are then churned in organic ghee to give it the best taste. It also contains over 40 types of herbs and medicines, including superfoods which boast a plethora of health benefits. There are no added colors or flavours in this 500g bottle which costs Rs 449.
- Dabur Chyawanprash This iconic red container needs no introduction. At some point or another, all of us have had a spoonful of this nutritional goodness. This product is available in various sizes so you can choose according to your needs and the size of your family. One of the most popular brands of Chyawanprash in the market, it has many positive reviews and one Google search reveals that it is also recommended by Amazon. It contains 40 herbs, the main components of it being; Amla, Shatavari, Ashwagandha, Giloy, Pippali and Mulethi. The brand claims that it boosts immunity, enhances energy, protects from illnesses and improves strength. The prices vary from Rs 185 for 550 gm variant to Rs 290 and Rs 499 for the 950 gm and 2kg variant respectively.
- Zandu Chyawanprash Avaleha Zandu Chyawanprash Avaleha comes in the signature green colored bottle that is synonymous with the Zandu brand. This concoction is made using the literature of the Ayurveda Saar Sangraha. This contains a mixture of 39 herbs which promise to give the user 2x immunity. It is advised to consume it twice a day, regardless of the age group to help with immunity and to reap all the benefits that can be derived from the healthy medicine. Unlike the other brands mentioned till now, this product improves the respiratory health of the user. The primary ingredients used in it, namely Ashwagandha, Shatavari, Amla and Giloy bring to the table a multitude of advantages.The users of this product have commented on its good taste and pleasant fragrance.
- Baidyanath Kesari Kalp Royal Chyawanprash This gold coloured bottle from Baidyanath aims to set itself apart from its competitors. Apart from being formulated by using a whopping 44 herbs, it also contains Gold, Silver and Saffron. It also boasts preparation using 100% pure ghee. A user of this product can enjoy a lot of benefits. It provides; immunity against several illnesses and diseases, strength from the core of the body, good metabolism, boosted energy and stamina in a body that is ageing. Another facet which distinguishes it from other products available in the market is the fact that along with promoting good immunity and internal health, it provides a healthy glow to the skin which keeps it young and routinely detoxifies it with regular use. The 1kg variant of this bottle costs Rs 483.
- Dhootpapeshwar Swamala Gold Chyawanprash The name is a big giveaway for this expensive yet worth it product and it's for a good reason. This bottle of Chyawanprash is enriched with pure Gold and contains ingredients like Suvarna Bhasma, Rajata Bhasma, Abhraka Bhasma, Kanta Loha Bhasma, Praval Pishti, Poorna Chandrodaya Makardhwaja and pure ghee derived from cows. These precious ingredients; increase strength and energy, nourish the Dhatu, enhance Jatharagni and immunity and decrease the Rukshata in the body. It is recommended to have two spoonfuls of this in one day (morning and evening on an empty stomach) to ensure the maximum amount of benefits that can be reaped from this product to fulfill the nutritional requirements as per the age of the user. It promotes physical as well as mental health and prevents the reoccurrence of diseases. The brand also claims that this miracle product helps in the absorption of Snehanshu from the environment and increases Roukshya and Dhatu Kshaya in the body. Its users have spoken positively about their experience and remarked about the addition of honey instead of sugar, which gives it a subtly sweet flavour. It is available in two variants of 500gms and 1kg respectively. The 1kg variant is a bit on the pricier side with one bottle costing Rs 899. With so many great options available in the market, only a touch away, there should be no excuses now to not prioritize your health and provide your body with nutrition that is required by it to function properly, to the best of its ability. We should not put our body on the backpedal and actively do things which aid it in working efficiently, especially as we age. The pandemic has piqued the interest of many people who were previously oblivious to the advantages that this Ayurvedic medicine could provide in strengthening our immunity. Even people overseas believe in the power of Ayurveda and have sought supplements like Chyawanprash. Many beneficial properties and absolutely no con, should make this item a must in your household!